Multiple copies of 1 image

Eco-friendly virtual printer driver to save money, save trees, and exchange your documents with popular cloud storage services
Carole

Multiple copies of 1 image

Post by Carole »

Hi, I'm just now trying Green Cloud out and like what I see. I am having difficulty on one thing and perhaps I am not doing something correct. I want to print one document page twice on one page instead of once. But when I click the box with for 2 images it does not duplicate, just makes it smaller. I clicked 2 copies, but it didn't change. Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.
Phil
ObviousIdea

Post by Phil »

If I understand you correctly, you want your document page be printed twice next to each other on one sheet of paper.

You can do this by printing your document two times:
- print your document to GreenCloud
- now click on Settings and make sure "Open each print job..." is set to the first option ("in the same window")
- leave GreenCloud open, come back to your document/image and print it again
- now you should see two pages in GreenCloud, which can be printed on one page using the "two pages per sheet" button
NYB

Post by NYB »

Phil wrote:If I understand you correctly, you want your document page be printed twice next to each other on one sheet of paper.

You can do this by printing your document two times:
- print your document to GreenCloud
- now click on Settings and make sure "Open each print job..." is set to the first option ("in the same window")
- leave GreenCloud open, come back to your document/image and print it again
- now you should see two pages in GreenCloud, which can be printed on one page using the "two pages per sheet" button
With this tip, you really make my day.
Thank you !