Every time open new window in send form pop

Best Wordpress plugin to engage your users and collect their email. You can use header alerts, popups, or exit pages, and it works with any popular emailing service such as Mailchimp or AWeber
tatoman

Every time open new window in send form pop

Post by tatoman »

Hello all, i have a problem, i like to open in self windows the send form in optin pop up, but every time open in a new window, and this keep open inclusive when de suscription is done. Open 2 windows and very times i recibe error. I verified that "Open new window on form submit" tag is disabled, but not works.

I have mailjet opt in form and pop up window:

http://www.eurovegasmadrid.net/eurovegas-empleo/

Thanks for your repply
Jean-Christophe Bisoux

Post by Jean-Christophe Bisoux »

Hi,

do you use the referal system ?
because the referal need to open another window to work and add automaticaly the opening in a new window

Regards,
tatoman

Post by tatoman »

Thanks for your reply, but no, i dont use it
Jean-Christophe Bisoux

Can you check the configuration of WPS, because when I see the code source of your page i see you have the referal system activated (maybe by mistake)
tatoman

Post by tatoman »

OK, it's enabled, i don't see it ;) sorry for the inconvencences and thanks for your repply. It's not possible self window when referal is enabled?
Jean-Christophe Bisoux

The referal system need 2 differents cookies and it's for that it's necessary to open a new window