Cannot set up optin code (very first step!)

Best Wordpress plugin to engage your users and collect their email. You can use header alerts, popups, or exit pages, and it works with any popular emailing service such as Mailchimp or AWeber
Phyllis Wilson

Cannot set up optin code (very first step!)

Post by Phyllis Wilson »

I just purchased WPSubscribers and can't even get past the first step of setting up my optin code. I use SendPepper/Office AutoPilot and am using the form code successfully on my website currently, so I do know that it works.

Here's what happens:

I copy the code into the first box, hit the Detect Your Form Code button, and some of it is detected. The name and email words aren't filled it, so I grab those myself. (I've also tried not using the "Detect" option and just copy/pasting the required fields.) Then, I hit the Save Changes button. If I'm using Chrome, literally nothing happens. If I'm using Firefox, a little message box pops up in the strangest location - all the way in the top left hand corner of my browser - saying, "Please fill out this field." (What field? Everything that's required is filled out.)

WordPress and my theme (Canvas by WooThemes) are up to date, as are my other plugins. I've tried using both Chrome and Firefox. I've tried deactivating all my other plugins. Nothing works.

Help! I really want this to work!
Jean-Christophe Bisoux

Post by Jean-Christophe Bisoux »

Hi Phyllis,

I enter manually the informations and now it's seems OK can you confirm me ?

Regards,
Phyllis Wilson

Post by Phyllis Wilson »

Yes, this worked - thank you!
Cliff Davis

Post by Cliff Davis »

I am having the same problem, but entering manually is not working.