W3 total cache plugin alternative for WPSubscribers

Best Wordpress plugin to engage your users and collect their email. You can use header alerts, popups, or exit pages, and it works with any popular emailing service such as Mailchimp or AWeber
Fabrice
ObviousIdea

W3 total cache plugin alternative for WPSubscribers

Post by Fabrice »

What would be the best plugin as an alternative to W3 Total Cache for Wpsubscribers ?

http://www.cloudflare.com isn't a plugin but a nice alternative or you can consider :
nico_pn

Post by nico_pn »

Hi,

More efficient than W3 Total Cache, I highly recommand "Hyper Cache Extended". Faster and easier to configure.
[CENTER]« Mais les grands hommes ne naissent pas dans la grandeur : Ils grandissent. »
Mario Puzo (Le Parrain)

Nicolas Pène
Développement Personnel
Charisme
popup Wordpress plugin
[/CENTER]
Toni Laird

Post by Toni Laird »

I've just found this thread. I find that Hypercache and Supercache stop working and cause time stamp problems as soon as I enable WP! Your reply 'Unfortunately, we are not able to resolve this kind of problems because they are due to the cache plugin and not WP Subscribers' could be wrong! Everything works just fine until I enable your plugin hence WP Subscribers could be the faulty plugin!
nico_pn

Post by nico_pn »

Not necessary. We have a lots of supports that clain the error on WP Subscribers but, for 90% the problem comes from an another plugin. That's a true fact!

It is not because you activate the plugin that it is the fault of te plugin: it just mean, something doesn't work. We helps a lots of customer (like you) to understand and find errors hidden on themes and plugins that causes (for exemple) errors on Wordpress and, of course on wpsubscribers.

Please don't point the finger on us before knowing the cause. It's to easy.
[CENTER]« Mais les grands hommes ne naissent pas dans la grandeur : Ils grandissent. »
Mario Puzo (Le Parrain)

Nicolas Pène
Développement Personnel
Charisme
popup Wordpress plugin
[/CENTER]
Toni Laird

Post by Toni Laird »

Actually I would like to apologise to Nico for my last post as you are right! It could easily be the other way around and my post was out of frustration! I do appreciate your support and logging into my site in an attempt to fix it. I took your advice and removed SuperCache and not only found my site still loads fast but I am able to use your plugin .... which I do like!