Change name & email labels inside fields?

Best Wordpress plugin to engage your users and collect their email. You can use header alerts, popups, or exit pages, and it works with any popular emailing service such as Mailchimp or AWeber
Phyllis Wilson

Change name & email labels inside fields?

Post by Phyllis Wilson »

Hello! I can't seem to figure out where & how to make these changes. I want the following to happen for ALL types of forms, so if I have to change multiple php files, that's fine. I just don't know which ones to change and what exactly to change.

1) I want these labels to remain INSIDE the fields. (This is already happening - I just want to change what they say.)

2) I want the "value" for the Name field to be "Your First Name" and for the Email field to be "Your Email Address"

3) I DO NOT want either to be filled in automatically (because it's always the first & last name that gets pulled in and I only want first; plus, if someone wants to use a different email address, they need to overwrite and they end up submitting gibberish.)

4) When someone clicks into the field to enter name or email, I want the label to disappear. (Currently, this doesn't seem to work in Firefox.)

My site is http://www.wisebluelotus.com

Thanks so much!