"PDF Creator Pilot - DEMO VERSION" Watermark on PDF Files

Eco-friendly virtual printer driver to save money, save trees, and exchange your documents with popular cloud storage services
Jax

"PDF Creator Pilot - DEMO VERSION" Watermark on PDF Files

Post by Jax »

Using GreenCloud Printer on Windows 8.

When printing out a 41 page file to PDF, I get the "PDF Creator Pilot - DEMO VERSION" watermark on the top of all the PDF documents. Is this something that can be fixed?
Fabrice Meuwissen

Post by Fabrice Meuwissen »

do you have the full version ( pro ) of greencloud or the trial ?
also, I think you may have several other pdf creator program installed, and so maybe a conflict with the internal version used by greencloud.
Jax

Post by Jax »

Why do my posts all of the sudden have to be approved by a moderator?
Jax

Post by Jax »

I have the full version (7.6.6.0) and I do have several other PDF editors installed which have an associated print driver. The other programs seem to play nice with each other though. I don't know why having the other programs installed would conflict with the PDF driver in GreenCloud.

Have you printed to PDF any documents over 20 pages long yet? If not, do me a favor and do that and see if it happens to you. I did a Google search for the PDF Creator Pilot program and it is a component of GreenCloud. The site is here: colorpilot. com / pdflibrary_faq.html

In their FAQ, a limitation of the component is
"What are the limitations of the demo version? The demo version places notification messages inside the generated pdf documents."
Is it possible the creators have forgotten to purchase the component's license?
Fabrice
ObviousIdea

Post by Fabrice »

no no we do have the full license, but their component may be shared between some programs and could create the mess. for the test, well the hardest part would be to find the document to reproduce it ? it was a pdf as a source? something you could share with us by email to the support team ?
Fabrice
ObviousIdea

Post by Fabrice »

Jax wrote:Why do my posts all of the sudden have to be approved by a moderator?
automatic moderation of the forum, because you used a special word in the post probably otherwise, there is no special moderation to go live in the forum.
Jax

Post by Jax »

Actually, it was a Web page of realtor listings. The page count was 41, and I used GreenCloud to 'save as PDF'. I do have a login/password but if you needed it, I could probably give it up for the testing purposes. Let me know and I'll give you the info.