GreenCloud Printer Inactive with my Printer

Eco-friendly virtual printer driver to save money, save trees, and exchange your documents with popular cloud storage services
mikep6dd

GreenCloud Printer Inactive with my Printer

Post by mikep6dd »

I have an HP Photosmart C7280 AIO printer and have installed the free version of GreenCloud. I have set GreenCloud as my default printer.

I've tried to print a two-sided document and selected 'GreenCloud on gcpr' as the printer - BUT, I'm only getting a small window opening with limited printing selection choices. There is no large window opening with recommended printing and layout choices as depicted on your web site or the YouTube demo.

I'm running Windows 7 and have set this as the compatibility mode. I've even tried XP, but no difference.

I can find no extensive help info that shows exactly what to expect when using this virtual driver.

Can someone please advise accordingly.
Phil
ObviousIdea

Post by Phil »

It sounds kind of strange. Can you post a screenshot of the window you're seeing when printing?
mikep6dd

Post by mikep6dd »

The top window is the first one that opens and the lower window opens when you click on 'setup'
Attachments
Ashampoo_Snap_2013.08.09_18h44m11s_002B_.jpg
Ashampoo_Snap_2013.08.09_18h44m11s_002B_.jpg (67.71 KiB) Viewed 2393 times
Phil
ObviousIdea

Post by Phil »

Alright, so this dialog is from the application you are trying to print from (top one). You need to click OK, then GreenCloud will open and show you the print job as depicted on our website.