WPSubscribers and custom post type pages

Best Wordpress plugin to engage your users and collect their email. You can use header alerts, popups, or exit pages, and it works with any popular emailing service such as Mailchimp or AWeber
Ayra Rousse

WPSubscribers and custom post type pages

Post by Ayra Rousse »

I have my WPSubscribers working as an exit popup in a Woocommerce product. They use custom post type pages. Is it possible? WPsubscribers works with Custom Post type pages? If not is there a way or code to make it happen? where to put it? Thank you.

Ayra
Jean-Christophe Bisoux

Post by Jean-Christophe Bisoux »

Hi Ayra,

normally yes WPS works with Custom Post Page, but I can't confirm it's OK with Woocommerce, you can you buy WPS and if it's not working ask the refund.

Regards,
JC
Ayra Rousse

I explain it better

Post by Ayra Rousse »

Hi Jean. Thanks for the answer. I've already got the WPS but in the Configure Display Location section, don't appear any custom post type page. Neither woocommerce pages nor any of others. Do you know how to solve it?
Jean-Christophe Bisoux wrote:Hi Ayra,

normally yes WPS works with Custom Post Page, but I can't confirm it's OK with Woocommerce, you can you buy WPS and if it's not working ask the refund.

Regards,
JC
Jean-Christophe Bisoux

Hi Ayra,

with woocomerce, you don't have a posts option from WPS as the screenshot ?

I don't know how is working woocomerce if it's posible to use this wps option on it
Capture d’écran 2013-10-23 à 08.54.36.jpg
Capture d’écran 2013-10-23 à 08.54.36.jpg (11.54 KiB) Viewed 4057 times
regards,
JC
Ayra Rousse

Post by Ayra Rousse »

No. That option appears in my posts but not in custom post options. In woocommerce doesn't appears wpsubscribers post options. Anyone knows any code I would add it to make it work?
Jean-Christophe Bisoux

If this option didn't appear in woocommerce, I think there is no way to use WPS with it

regards,
JC