Popups NEVER displaying on my computer

Best Wordpress plugin to engage your users and collect their email. You can use header alerts, popups, or exit pages, and it works with any popular emailing service such as Mailchimp or AWeber
MichaelB

Popups NEVER displaying on my computer

Post by MichaelB »

I CANNOT get any of the popups/headers/footers to display for me on my laptop. I think it's because WPS thinks that I've dismissed it too often or opted in. It won't show up even if I set TURN VISIBLE FOR ADMIN ONLY. I've been able to get the popups to display if I clear cookies and browsing data, but this is annoying while testing and it also doesn't work all the time (like right now). I get around this by using another computer. Is there a more reliable way to do this from own laptop?

Thanks!

Michael
Jean-Christophe Bisoux

Post by Jean-Christophe Bisoux »

Hi Michael,

did you have a link to see the result, but I think it's a normal, If you made test with your laptop (if you subscribe to a mailing, a cookie don't let you to see more the popup), and the only way is to clean all the cookie.

Regards,
JC
MichaelB

Post by MichaelB »

Hi JC - the site is here: http://www.themichaelblank.com/

Thanks!

Michael
Jean-Christophe Bisoux

Post by Jean-Christophe Bisoux »

Hi Michael,

I made a test with my laptop and my computer with Safari, firefox and chrome and I see the popup

Regards,
JC
Capture d’écran 2013-11-12 à 14.50.35.jpg
Capture d’écran 2013-11-12 à 14.50.35.jpg (16.63 KiB) Viewed 2535 times
johncd

Post by johncd »

It's showing for me too :) .