Can't print Landscape & Portrait into same GreenCloud session from FireFox or Chrome

Eco-friendly virtual printer driver to save money, save trees, and exchange your documents with popular cloud storage services
gabaker

Can't print Landscape & Portrait into same GreenCloud session from FireFox or Chrome

Post by gabaker »

Hello,

We are trying the latest GreenCloud and have found an issue with page orientation in Firefox and Chrome. If we print a Portrait oriented sheet first and then try to print a Landscape oriented sheet second, (or the opposite way around... landscape then portrait) then the 2nd page is 'squished' into whatever orientation the first page was printed at.

However, I do not have this issue with Microsoft Word or IE. Even if the first page printed is from FireFox or Chrome in Portrait mode, if I next print landscape from MS-Word or IE, the page is rotated sideways in GreenCloud properly.

Does anyone have a way to print Portrait and then Landscape into GreenCloud from Firefox or Chrome (into the same Greencloud preview session?)

TIA,
GB
Phil
ObviousIdea

Post by Phil »

Hi,

I reproduced the issue. It seems Firefox and Chrome are submitting the print job slightly different than Word or IE. So consider it a bug for now. We should be able to fix it for the next release!
Phil
ObviousIdea

Post by Phil »

Problem is fixed in the latest version!

Download the update here: http://download2.obviousidea.com/greenc ... update.exe