What are "Other" pages? How add pop-up to path?

Best Wordpress plugin to engage your users and collect their email. You can use header alerts, popups, or exit pages, and it works with any popular emailing service such as Mailchimp or AWeber
grannysmith007

What are "Other" pages? How add pop-up to path?

Post by grannysmith007 »

I'm trying to add a pop-up to many pages that begin with a certain path. Will this fall along the lines of the "other" pages where I can designate a pop-up to show up?

For example, there are many pages on my site that begin with http://yournaperville.com/idx/ (such as this one: http://yournaperville.com/idx/mls-08595 ... e_il_60540)

I want the pop-up to display on any page that has the "idx" path in it. These are all dynamically generated pages that pull from a database.

How can I make sure that the pop-up will display there? Thank you.
Jean-Christophe Bisoux

Post by Jean-Christophe Bisoux »

Hi,

It seems the page is generated by a plugin, in WPS there is no option to add a popup with a pattern on the url,

The only way is with the "Configure display Location" and it's one by one and

Regards,
JC
grannysmith007

Post by grannysmith007 »

Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure if you finished your thoughts. The last sentence ended with "...and" so I'm wondering was there more you were going to say?

In the "configure display location" option, is the "other" category every other page on the site that doesn't fall into one of the other categories of pages/posts/etc.?
Jean-Christophe Bisoux

Post by Jean-Christophe Bisoux »

Hi,

I don't know why my final sentence don't appear

The "Other Page" is for tag pages.

Some plugin create dynamics page that are not really page for WP and in this case it's not posible to assign a popup to this page maybe it's the case for you plugin ?

Regards,
JC