How to ALWAYS show the optin?

Best Wordpress plugin to engage your users and collect their email. You can use header alerts, popups, or exit pages, and it works with any popular emailing service such as Mailchimp or AWeber
Bob Doyle

How to ALWAYS show the optin?

Post by Bob Doyle »

I'm wanting the optin to consistently show at the bottom of the page at http://www.puppiesandukuleles.com, on every page, on every visit, but I don't understand how to set the plugin to do that. It seems to show once, but then not again, and I can't make sense of the settings.

I'd also ideally like to make the opt-in area much thinner - just a "strip" along the bottom, but it seems to want to take up twice the height I want it to. And how can I change the color? I would have thought there'd be an obvious place for this, but I'm not finding it.

Can someone help, or point me to a resource that clearly explains this?

Thanks!

Bob
Jean-Christophe Bisoux

Post by Jean-Christophe Bisoux »

Hi,
To configure where the footer bar appear, it's in "Configure Display Location" on the top right
To change the design, use the link "More setting" in the footer creation, If you would like more configuration that are not in this setting you can use the custom CSS
02.jpg
Regards,
JC
Bob Doyle

Post by Bob Doyle »

Jean-Christophe Bisoux wrote:Hi,
To configure where the footer bar appear, it's in "Configure Display Location" on the top right
C
Thanks for all this, but I still don't know how to get it to ALWAYS display.

Plus, I'm really trying to get the opt-in as thin as possible along the bottom, like I've seen some of your examples with the opt-in along the top. Is that not possible? I've tried changing the height value, but nothing changes in the appearance.
Jean-Christophe Bisoux

Hi,
For the display you have in "Other Setting" the Time setting.

There is no ALWAYS option but if you enter a very big value like "I want my Footer forms show:100000 times in 1 day" it would be the same like always.

If you would like the bar on the top it's the header option not the footer but I don't know if it will work fine with your theme (because you have your menu all the time visible)
for the height, I see your website but it seems smaller it's not possible (for the text and the form)
Capture d’écran 2014-06-10 à 16.36.25.jpg
Bob Doyle

Post by Bob Doyle »

Jean-Christophe Bisoux wrote:Hi,
For the display you have in "Other Setting" the Time setting.

There is no ALWAYS option but if you enter a very big value like "I want my Footer forms show:100000 times in 1 day" it would be the same like always.
6-11-2014 2-33-26 PM.jpg
The attached images shows my changes, and yet when I go to the site, I still don't see the footer opt-in...
Jean-Christophe Bisoux

I see your footer bar,
try to clean your browser cache, because if you fill and validate the form the footer will not be visible