Greencloud output to PDF not multipage

Eco-friendly virtual printer driver to save money, save trees, and exchange your documents with popular cloud storage services
Andy Smith

Greencloud output to PDF not multipage

Post by Andy Smith »

Just downloaded Greencloud: useful, neat, well-presented. But - printing to a PDF file, it does not generate the multipage format - can that be fixed? A very useful feature, but not in the software?
Windows 7 Ultimate, up to date.
Andy Smith
Andy Smith

Post by Andy Smith »

And - more queries from Andy:
When printing to PDF, does not close window, even with 'Close after print" checked
And ditto, to display the generated PDF, it opens a new Explorer window each time, so multiple prints generate multiple open Explorers, not helpful.
These 3 ..... looks like the PDF function is not fully developed.
NB I am still on free version - will it be any different spend app £20.00 on Pro? Otherwise, it's not worth it.
Andy
Phil
ObviousIdea

Post by Phil »

Thanks for your feedback, Andy!

I agree some aspects about the PDF creation could be improved. For multipage (n-up) on PDF I'm a bit on the fence. I know it makes sense for some cases, but on the other hand you can still do it when printing the PDF.
Anyway, I will see what can be added for a next release.
Andy Smith

Post by Andy Smith »

Thanks for prompt reply, Phil.

So - there's no difference for the Pro version, then?

On n-up PDF, a prime use is to generate a smaller size PDF when EMailing colleagues with low Inbox size limits. You still have the option of generating it singe page, with the later printing option as you say - but the option to shrink it up front is also very useful.
I await the next release with bated breath!
Phil
ObviousIdea

Post by Phil »

Right, there is no difference in the pro version for the points you mentioned.