Created PDF results in blank pages in Nitro PDF & Nitro Reader

previously known as VSO Image Resizer

Moderator: Fabrice

jbattell

Created PDF results in blank pages in Nitro PDF & Nitro Reader

Post by jbattell »

Although a paid (and happy) user of Light Image resizer for some time now, and the free VSO Image Resizer before that, I have never tried using Light Image to create PDFs until I read the sticky in the forum earlier today.

I tried converting both a single jpg image, and multiple jpg images to a single PDF. Resizer seems to do a nice job of creating PDF,s, including combining many JPG's into a single PDF (I just did 292 into one PDF).

However, when attempting to view the PDF's in Nitro Reader and Nitro PDF, the created PDFs are just white, blank pages. They are OK, however, in both Adobe Reader and Foxit Reader.

This may well be a problem with the Nitro Pro & Nitro Reader, but thought I would make you aware of this.

I am using the latest version of Resizer (ver 4.1.1.2).
Fabrice
ObviousIdea

Post by Fabrice »

indeed, it would make sense to contact Nitro Pro & Reader to get their feedback on it, they can trace the reason we couldn't. Let us know what they would say, and if you can create a smaller test file which reproduce the problem, we will be happy to use it for testing.

We will test plenty of PDF readers for making a review of the one who produced smaller file and best compatibility.
jbattell

No reply so far from Nitro

Post by jbattell »

I sent a file created by LightImage to Nitro. I got an automated reply acknowledging their receipt of the file, but so far no further reply from them. They are apparently too big to care about their customers.
Fabrice
ObviousIdea

Post by Fabrice »

too bad ! when did you send to their support ? ( they don't have a forum or a facebook page to complain about this ? )
Belloc Imaging

Post by Belloc Imaging »

Is the Light Image resizer a powerful and perfect image processing software, why not try other image program?