custom form not showing

Best Wordpress plugin to engage your users and collect their email. You can use header alerts, popups, or exit pages, and it works with any popular emailing service such as Mailchimp or AWeber
Herman Olivier

custom form not showing

Post by Herman Olivier »

I created custom form loaded it in a widget, clicked on send to test got an error ( was on mailjet, now mailchimp) and ever since the custom forms are not visible in any widgets, or posts. i did create a second form on mailchimp and that form is not visible either. i am Using genesis frame with Dynamik as theme.

My website is http://www.bluprintcoaching.co.za I have loaded the custom form in the space next to the large slider on the home page, in the cta block next to lifestyle changes and in the hello world post at the bottom of the text. It is however not showing up anywhere at all on my side.

I am using both chrome and fire fox as browsers. I was logged in as admin in Chrome and not logged in on firefox. I did clear the cache on both browsers.
Jean-Christophe Bisoux

Post by Jean-Christophe Bisoux »

Hi,
To see again your form, try to clean the cookies (the cache is not enough, the visibilty is with the cookies)
Can you send me the form you use for the "Setup Optin Code" ?

Regards,
JC