How to post a form with 3 fields using Get Response?

Best Wordpress plugin to engage your users and collect their email. You can use header alerts, popups, or exit pages, and it works with any popular emailing service such as Mailchimp or AWeber
Andrew Wilson

How to post a form with 3 fields using Get Response?

Post by Andrew Wilson »

I want to make a form that enables visitors to post a question to me at the same time as they register for my list at GetResponse. How can I do that?

There would be three fields a large one called 'question' with a free text input box above the usual name and email address fields which I'd want to place horizontally across the page.
Jean-Christophe Bisoux

Post by Jean-Christophe Bisoux »

Hi,
If you would like to send 2 differents informations (one to you and the other to Getresponse) it's not possible a form send in one direction, or you must develop a script in php with curl but it's not possible directly in WPS
If all the informations will be send to get response, you must create a custom option form and after that use it on a popup (http://www.wpsubscribers.com/tutorials/ ... -want.html), the only think, the field for the question is an input not a textarea