Show all fields on popup?

Best Wordpress plugin to engage your users and collect their email. You can use header alerts, popups, or exit pages, and it works with any popular emailing service such as Mailchimp or AWeber
nigelfaraday67

Show all fields on popup?

Post by nigelfaraday67 »

Hi,
How do I include more than one field in a popup form. I'm trying to set up a tel callback form, which should have Tel No, Time to Call, Message fields. All these are included in the html optin code the form is using, but the resulting pop up only displays email field only. How do I get the form to show all the fields please?

Form is at:

http://www.abbeycarefoundation.com/dev-test/

(click the "Attention..." link)

Thank you! :)
Jean-Christophe Bisoux

Post by Jean-Christophe Bisoux »

Hi,
I think the best way is to use the Name field in the optin form, and in "Other Setting" replace the Name text with "Your phone number"
If you would like use, name, email and phone, in this case you must use the custom optin form

Regards,
JC
nigelfaraday67

Post by nigelfaraday67 »

Thanks, I will try custom form, but how do I embed this inside a popup? I'm trying to link the popup to a text link. The version I'm using 1.59, does not have custom popup option in popup template drop down?
nigelfaraday67

Post by nigelfaraday67 »

ok, so this is weird, I just figured it out, custom pop up options shows when designing a brand new form, but it won't allow edit existing popup to custom. Anyways, I will set up custom form and place inside custom pop up.

Last question (honest!) ....how do I attach code for opening popup with link to an image? Thank you!
Jean-Christophe Bisoux

Post by Jean-Christophe Bisoux »

Yes it's right it's only when you create the popup you can choose the custom popup.

for the link on an image, just put an image an not a text the important is the "a href" Code

Regards,
JC