Opt-In Popup form - don't show again after close?

Best Wordpress plugin to engage your users and collect their email. You can use header alerts, popups, or exit pages, and it works with any popular emailing service such as Mailchimp or AWeber
igor-claris

Opt-In Popup form - don't show again after close?

Post by igor-claris »

Hi Jean-Christophe,

I've installed the plugin on clients website and it looks good, I just have some problems with the popup behavior.

Is there an option to not show Opt-In Popup form after user closes it once? I've configured it so the popup window shows on almost all of the website pages.
So for example, users visits the site it, the popup shows after couple of seconds and then the user clicks close button. But after going on some of the inner pages the popup shows again. Is there an option that the popup displays again after X days and not immediately the same day?

Current setup is:

Popup Delay time: 5000 miliseconds.
I want my Opt-In Popup forms show: 1 times
in 90 days,
and after 0 page views.

The plugin will disable all opt-in forms after your visitors submit their information, how long will these forms show again?
90 days.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance
Jean-Christophe Bisoux

Post by Jean-Christophe Bisoux »

Hi Igor,

your configuration is good, but if you use a cache plugin it's posible the cache give a copy of the page (with the popup activated) and you have another time the popup.

To be sure try to disable the cache and test to see if it's that the problem.

Regards,
JC
igor-claris

Post by igor-claris »

Hi Jean-Christophe,

The site is on WP Engine, it had the cache activated but I disabled & purged all of the cache and left it that way for some time but the problem persisted.
Is there anything else that I could try? Maybe I'm missing some option?

Best,
Igor
Jean-Christophe Bisoux

Post by Jean-Christophe Bisoux »

Hi Igor,

can you send me by mail (js.bisoux.wps [at] gmail.com ) the url ?

Regards,
JC