what email clients supported>?

Eco-friendly virtual printer driver to save money, save trees, and exchange your documents with popular cloud storage services
drawclif

what email clients supported>?

Post by drawclif »

what email clients are supported?
i thought thubnderbird was but even tho i select it as default email client it always goes to outlook.
so how change and what otehrs
thanks
David Rawcliffe
Phil
ObviousIdea

Post by Phil »

GreenCloud is compatible with any email client supporting MAPI interface, so Thunderbird should work.

What's your Windows version? And which client opens if you click this link: [url=mailto:test]Mail Test[/url]
martesch

problems with e-mail client

Post by martesch »

Phil wrote:GreenCloud is compatible with any email client supporting MAPI interface, so Thunderbird should work.

What's your Windows version? And which client opens if you click this link: [url=mailto:test]Mail Test[/url]

Your Mail-Test link opens my preinstalled e-mail client, but within the green cloud printer programm I cannot open the mail program when using the program link "send with email".
The following window opens: Error while trying to send email (1)

My operating system: Windows 10 version 1909 build 18363.476

Any solution?

Thanks .....
Attachments
greencloud.JPG
greencloud.JPG (20.1 KiB) Viewed 10872 times
Phil
ObviousIdea

Post by Phil »

Unfortunately Windows Mail doesn't support the MAPI interface that most other clients (including Outlook) support. The only solution is to save and add the PDF to your mail manually.
martesch

Post by martesch »

Phil wrote:Unfortunately Windows Mail doesn't support the MAPI interface that most other clients (including Outlook) support. The only solution is to save and add the PDF to your mail manually.
Thanks for your response....

I don not use Windows Mail but OperaMail.

When I update from Windows 7 (Link is OK!!) to Windows 10 I can send per Mail from the link within the program.

Clean install of Windows 10: Error as described.....
martesch

Post by martesch »

Thanks for response....
I do not use Windows Mail but Opera Mail m2 client....
When upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10 (inplace upgrade) the link is Ok!!
Clean install windows 10: Error massage as described.....
Phil
ObviousIdea

Post by Phil »

Apparently there are some issues with Opera Mail on Windows 10. Maybe these steps can help in your case: https://www.reddit.com/r/operabrowser/w ... t_programs
martesch

Post by martesch »

Phil wrote:Apparently there are some issues with Opera Mail on Windows 10. Maybe these steps can help in your case: https://www.reddit.com/r/operabrowser/w ... t_programs

Thanks....

I know the link and installed Opera Mail client this way in windows7 and windows 10.

The Mail Client works fine with all programs in windows 7 and with all programs except GreenCloud Printer in windows 10.

I think, there must be a problem with GreenCloud Printer because it is also not working after a clean install of windows 10.

Nevertheless,

thanks for your advise.... :)
martesch

Post by martesch »

Thanks ....

I know the link and installed in this way to windows 7 and windows 10...

All programs in windows 7 + 10 are running fine with Opera Mail Client...... except GreenCloud Printer within windows 10.

I think, there must be a problem with GreenCloudPrinter and windows 10....

Nevertheless: Thanks for your help....
martesch

Post by martesch »

Thanks .....

I know the link and installed in this way to windows 7 + 10....

All programs are running fine with Opera Mail within windows 7 + 10...... except GreenCloud printer within windows 10 .

I think there must be a problem with GreenCloud Printer and windows 10 (clean install)

Nevertheless, thanks for your help......
martesch

Post by martesch »

Phil wrote:Apparently there are some issues with Opera Mail on Windows 10. Maybe these steps can help in your case: https://www.reddit.com/r/operabrowser/w ... t_programs
Thanks .....

All programs are running fine with Opera Mail within windows 7 + 10...... except GreenCloud printer within windows 10 .

I think there must be a problem with GreenCloud Printer and windows 10 (clean install)

martesch

Post by martesch »

Thanks .....