Add my own watermark

Eco-friendly virtual printer driver to save money, save trees, and exchange your documents with popular cloud storage services
alexus555

Add my own watermark

Post by alexus555 »

Hello
I need to print my own watermark on every page. I can't find appropriate setting in GreenCloud printer. I decided to use settings of my HP LaserJet P1102 and watermark is printed well, when I send task on HP directly. But when I print on this printer using GreenCloud the watermark is not printed. What should I do to solve this problem?
Phil
ObviousIdea

Post by Phil »

Hi,

GreenCloud doesn't have a watermark option itself, but did you check your printer's settings within GreenCloud (gear icon next to the printer selection), to see if it's set up correctly?
alexus555

Post by alexus555 »

Hi
Thanks for reply! Yes, I choose the watermark in printer settings within GreenCloud, but the watermark isn't printed. When I print on HP directly, the watermark is printed well.
Phil
ObviousIdea

Post by Phil »

I don't have the real printer here, but was able to reproduce using a similar HP driver.

Please test using this updated version:
greencloud_printer_update.exe
alexus555

Post by alexus555 »

Thank you a lot! It really helped! I had outdated GreenCloud (7.8.5) and after updating the watermark is printed fine!