Problem After Updating to WP Subscribers 1.41...

Best Wordpress plugin to engage your users and collect their email. You can use header alerts, popups, or exit pages, and it works with any popular emailing service such as Mailchimp or AWeber
PJC1981

Problem After Updating to WP Subscribers 1.41...

Post by PJC1981 »

I just updated to 1.41 and im getting errors on my wordpress pages sidebar and below my footer. It is working fine elsewhere. The errors I get are :

Warning: array_rand() [function.array-rand]: First argument has to be an array in /xxxx/www/wp-content/plugins/wpsubscribers/wpsubscribers.php on line 712

Warning: array_rand() [function.array-rand]: First argument has to be an array in /xxxx/www/wp-content/plugins/wpsubscribers/wpsubscribers.php on line 713

Warning: array_rand() [function.array-rand]: First argument has to be an array in /xxxx/www/wp-content/plugins/wpsubscribers/wpsubscribers.php on line 714

Warning: array_rand() [function.array-rand]: First argument has to be an array in /xxxx/www/wp-content/plugins/wpsubscribers/wpsubscribers.php on line 715

Warning: array_rand() [function.array-rand]: First argument has to be an array in /xxxx/www/wp-content/plugins/wpsubscribers/wpsubscribers.php on line 716

Please, can some one help me resolve thus issue?
Jean-Christophe Bisoux

Post by Jean-Christophe Bisoux »

Hi,
can you send me the name af the web site at : wpsubscribers[@]gmail.com
And if you have a temporary admin account to see in live what happend ?

Thanks,
Jean-Christophe
PJC1981

Post by PJC1981 »

Email sent :)
Fabrice
ObviousIdea

Post by Fabrice »

can you confirm the problem has been fixed in version 1.42 and more recent now ?
PJC1981

Post by PJC1981 »

Yes, problem fixed :)

Cheers.