Custom Form Not Showing

Best Wordpress plugin to engage your users and collect their email. You can use header alerts, popups, or exit pages, and it works with any popular emailing service such as Mailchimp or AWeber
Gotmoxie

Custom Form Not Showing

Post by Gotmoxie »

My custom form is not appearing on my website pages. Can you help me figure out why?

The Preview Mode is On.

I have not subscribed to the list yet, so it should be showing for me as a "prospective" right, and not "already subscribed"? Which means the forms should be still showing on my computer?

I have cleared my cookies/cache.

I use the latest Firefox (11.0). I also tried to view the page with Explorer, but it's still not showing up.

I have inserted the code as a widget in my theme.

What have I missed here?

There should be a form in the right column, one at the bottom of each page, and one in the middle of this subscribe page:

*****.com/subscribe

Thanks!
Fabrice
ObviousIdea

Post by Fabrice »

it wasn't the preview mode who confused you ? we made this part clearer with the version 1.50 , even if you should have seen it in admin, you need to check carefully the status of the cookies for your web site.
Fabrice
ObviousIdea

Post by Fabrice »

another tip, when I subscribed to test, I received an email from "firstname lastname"
instead of "firstname {company or web site}"

people who needs to confirm the optin to the mailing, won't know you by lastname, and if you want to optimize the chance to be validated, you should help them to remember what they just did.. and remind them the name of the web site or company rather your true identity only.

my 2 cents...of marketing experience and good practices for email communication.