pages blank

Eco-friendly virtual printer driver to save money, save trees, and exchange your documents with popular cloud storage services
Mike Novack

pages blank

Post by Mike Novack »

When I create an Excel spread sheet and send it off to be printed .. Excel print dialog looks ok when it pops up and shows the print preview page and print dialog. If I send to a printer all is fine.
screen_cap001704.jpg

If I select the green cloud printer and try to save to a PDF file the page is blank (also lose the print preview.)
screen_cap001706.jpg
Phil
ObviousIdea

Post by Phil »

Are you using the latest GreenCloud version 7.3.0.2 ?

Could you post the spreadsheet here, or alternatively upload on minus.com and give me the link?
Mike Novack

Blank pages in Excel file

Post by Mike Novack »

My version is 7301 ... when I use the 'check for updates' option it says it is current and no update is needed. The home page where I can download shows 7301 as the most current version so I don't know how to get 7302 if it actually exists.

Your system won't let me upload the excel file ... says it's an 'invalid format'. Minus.com link is : http://minus.com/m5flBdRve/
Phil
ObviousIdea

Post by Phil »

I just tried and printing the sheet with GC works for me. Does printing from other applications (e.g. Word) to GreenCloud work for you?

Would you be ready to use TeamViewer to let me do some checks on your system remotely?