adding extra form fields in a pop up

Best Wordpress plugin to engage your users and collect their email. You can use header alerts, popups, or exit pages, and it works with any popular emailing service such as Mailchimp or AWeber
lucia_nv

adding extra form fields in a pop up

Post by lucia_nv »

Hi guys,

I am a new user of this plugin. I need to create a pop up in my home page to allow visitors to see content after registration. Apart from having 'name' and 'email' fields I need to ask visitors a couple of extra question about gender and language they want to subscribe (if they prefer the content to be in English/French/Spanish. After reading all the posts in this forum I couldn't find a way of of adding extra fields in the the pop up forms with WPSubscribers. Can you pointing me out to the right direction?

Many thanks in advance for all your help.

Lucia
Fabrice
ObviousIdea

Post by Fabrice »

and what is the emailing service you are using ? (mailchimp, aweber etc.. ) ?
lucia_nv

Post by lucia_nv »

Admin wrote:and what is the emailing service you are using ? (mailchimp, aweber etc.. ) ?
I am using mailchimp at the moment.
Fabrice
ObviousIdea

Post by Fabrice »

I don't have an immediate solution for this, at least we need to make a tutorial for this
lucia_nv

Post by lucia_nv »

I thought it could be done, this is why we bought the plugin. Can we get a refund for it?
Fabrice
ObviousIdea

Post by Fabrice »

it can be done , see this user video :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqJCJRpiJhk

we can do it in live with you, but to explain it as a step by step tutorial it needs to be done, but it won't be long.
lucia_nv

Post by lucia_nv »

Would you mind giving me live help with this. This is very urgent and I am having a desperate client behind (he bought the plugin).
Fabrice
ObviousIdea

Post by Fabrice »

contact me by skype or facebook ( fabrice meuwissen ) and I will see what I can do ( today is off in France, that's why I don't have the top skilled developper to assist )
lucia_nv

Post by lucia_nv »

Many thanks!
Fabrice
ObviousIdea

Post by Fabrice »

working on it , with you actually :) will make a video to explain what to do and how it looks