WP Subscribers Post Options in Premise Landing Pages

Best Wordpress plugin to engage your users and collect their email. You can use header alerts, popups, or exit pages, and it works with any popular emailing service such as Mailchimp or AWeber
JohnnyFit

WP Subscribers Post Options in Premise Landing Pages

Post by JohnnyFit »

Hello, the option to hide WP Subscribers from specific pages does not appear in the editing screen for Premise Landing Pages. Do you know of a workaround for this?

An example of this occurring on a landing page on my site is here: http://www.johnnyfit.com/thank-you-for-joining
Fabrice
ObviousIdea

Post by Fabrice »

by hiding you mean to not display a popup ?

there is a button "configure display location" and so you can control where the popup will be seen or not. is it what you mean ?
JohnnyFit

Post by JohnnyFit »

Admin wrote:by hiding you mean to not display a popup ?

there is a button "configure display location" and so you can control where the popup will be seen or not. is it what you mean ?
Hi, this is not a pop-up, I created this sign up form using the "Post Opt-In Form".

On a regular post, from the WordPress post editor screen, you have the option to disable them on particular pages, as in the option menu below.
Post.jpg
Post.jpg (89.87 KiB) Viewed 2950 times
That option doesn't appear on the editor screen for a Premise Landing page.

I have it set to only appear to people not subscribed to my list, but this appears anyway. Really, I would just like to disable it from this particular page, and not site wide.
Jean-Christophe Bisoux

Post by Jean-Christophe Bisoux »

Hi,
I don't have Premise Landing Page, is it this one : http://getpremise.com/pages/ ?

It's very to hard for us to have an interaction with all plugin for WP, but in you case I see there is an option (Premise Page Templates And On-page Settings) to put CSS or JS on the page, the easy way to hide the Optin form will be to use

#ia-optin-form {display: none;}

this tip doesn't disable the form but hide it, I think it's the result you would like ?
JohnnyFit

Post by JohnnyFit »

Thanks for this suggestion. For some reason, the CSS would not work, and only appeared as text in the header or footer area, depending on where I placed it.

I did create a work around though by creating a widgeted area below the post and inserting a custom opt-in there. Then, deactivated the post opt-in altogether.

Jean-Christophe Bisoux wrote:Hi,
I don't have Premise Landing Page, is it this one : http://getpremise.com/pages/ ?

It's very to hard for us to have an interaction with all plugin for WP, but in you case I see there is an option (Premise Page Templates And On-page Settings) to put CSS or JS on the page, the easy way to hide the Optin form will be to use

#ia-optin-form {display: none;}

this tip doesn't disable the form but hide it, I think it's the result you would like ?