wishlist: auto-create album name + auto-create album-cover

Easy Photo Uploader for Facebook, a shell extension for Windows to share photo album with Facebook without the need to be connected to the Facebook web site
Vitor Barata

wishlist: auto-create album name + auto-create album-cover

Post by Vitor Barata »

Hello,

Thank you for your software, one of the best ways to upload to Facebook.

I upload weekly from several folders to several albums.

Therefore, I would like to suggest a new feature, surely appreciated by many others:

I would like to suggest that "Easy Uploader" could automaticaly upload a set of folders, (i.e. selecting just the folders, not the pictures) and upload those folders to the corresponding albums. I mean, creating automatically, a new "facebook-album" for each "desktop-folder" selected.

Furthermore, I would like to suggest another useful improvement.

It takes a lot of time to go to the folder and choose the cover picture.

Therefore, I suggest you could add this appreciated feature that give the user the opportunity to pre-select the desired cover albums photo, instead of doing later in the facebook website. THis could be as simple as the user adding the suffix "_cover" to the picture, in the folder. That picture would by the cover picture of the album.

Thanks very much for your free work.
I'm volunteering in rural Mozambique, and have to work for free under adverse conditions, and uploading is hard work under dial-up connections.

Regards,
Vitor
http://about.me/vitorbarata
Fabrice
ObviousIdea

Post by Fabrice »

hi vitor,

I agree about the folder option, it could be easily implemented, just be patient.

for the cover picture it is more complicated as I don't see how to make it available in the interface, and if we have control over this function with the Facebook api.