Persistent Autofills on Custom Form

Best Wordpress plugin to engage your users and collect their email. You can use header alerts, popups, or exit pages, and it works with any popular emailing service such as Mailchimp or AWeber
ebeard

Persistent Autofills on Custom Form

Post by ebeard »

I am trying to design a custom form. Not matter what I put in the settings, when I use the wpsubscribers sidebar widget to display a form, it always prefills the name and email address fields with MY name and email address. Regardless of whether I am logged into Wordpress or not.

Also, I use the W3 Total Cache & MaxCDN, and from what I can read there are still significant issues with these plugins and wpsubscribers?
ebeard

Post by ebeard »

I am going to leave the sidebar form in place for a bit, if you need to look at the site itself.

Go here and look on the far right sidebar, very bottom, on my end is it prefilling the fields with my name and email address.

http://eldonbeard.com/
nico_pn

Post by nico_pn »

Hi,

Don't worry, this prefilled settings are made with the cookie from your web-browser. If you try a private navigation you will not have it prefilled (idem for your visitors).
[CENTER]« Mais les grands hommes ne naissent pas dans la grandeur : Ils grandissent. »
Mario Puzo (Le Parrain)

Nicolas Pène
Développement Personnel
Charisme
popup Wordpress plugin
[/CENTER]
ebeard

Post by ebeard »

nico_pn wrote:Hi,

Don't worry, this prefilled settings are made with the cookie from your web-browser. If you try a private navigation you will not have it prefilled (idem for your visitors).
At this point it's very frustrating, because I can only see the form (when loading my blog in a browser) when I am logged in to Wordpress. I guess I'll try to email Support.
nico_pn

Post by nico_pn »

Hi,

Can you be a little more specific ?

Have you toggle this red button :
Capture d’écran 2012-07-27 à 15.02.09.jpg
To :
Capture d’écran 2012-07-27 à 15.02.39.png
Capture d’écran 2012-07-27 à 15.02.39.png (9.63 KiB) Viewed 2937 times
[CENTER]« Mais les grands hommes ne naissent pas dans la grandeur : Ils grandissent. »
Mario Puzo (Le Parrain)

Nicolas Pène
Développement Personnel
Charisme
popup Wordpress plugin
[/CENTER]
ebeard

Post by ebeard »

nico_pn wrote:Hi,

Can you be a little more specific ?

Have you toggle this red button :
[ATTACH=CONFIG]213[/ATTACH]
To :
[ATTACH=CONFIG]214[/ATTACH]
Thanks, I toggled to "visible to all" and that solved that particular problem.

I have been reading here about problems with the Genesis wordpress theme platform, which is what I am using, are there still known issues with wpsubscribers?
nico_pn

Post by nico_pn »

Great :)

For Genesis I don't remember exactly how we solved it. If everything works on your theme, I think you don't have to worry about this problem.
Mario Puzo (Le Parrain)

Nicolas Pène
Développement Personnel
Charisme
popup Wordpress plugin
[/CENTER]
ebeard

Post by ebeard »

nico_pn wrote:Great :)

For Genesis I don't remember exactly how we solved it. If everything works on your theme, I think you don't have to worry about this problem.
I am using Genesis though, and don't feel comfortable implementing these forms without understanding if issues are still present. :)