Templates for Custom Web Forms

Best Wordpress plugin to engage your users and collect their email. You can use header alerts, popups, or exit pages, and it works with any popular emailing service such as Mailchimp or AWeber
ebeard

Templates for Custom Web Forms

Post by ebeard »

I'm building a custom web form to create the opt-in for the sidebar widget. I don't see any templates to work with for these, and I am not really that great with design. Am I missing something, as I would think you could create a sidebar opt-in from a template somehow?
nico_pn

Post by nico_pn »

Can you be a little more specific ?

How did you create the plugin ?

What are the steps you've done ?
[CENTER]« Mais les grands hommes ne naissent pas dans la grandeur : Ils grandissent. »
Mario Puzo (Le Parrain)

Nicolas Pène
Développement Personnel
Charisme
popup Wordpress plugin
[/CENTER]
ebeard

Post by ebeard »

nico_pn wrote:Can you be a little more specific ?

How did you create the plugin ?

What are the steps you've done ?
I want to create an opt-in form for my blog's sidebar. The wpsubscribers plugin installs a widget called "custom opt in form" to insert the code for this.

When I click on "Create Opt-In Forms" I see these options:

Opt-in Popup
Post Opt-in Form
Header Opt-in Form
Footer Opt-in Form
Custom Opt-in Form
Exit Popup
HTML Exit Popup

I assume I have to use "Custom Opt-In Form" to create a form for my sidebar, as the other options are for specific things like popups or putting a form inside all posts.

The Custom Opt-In Form creation tool gives you some HTML boxes so you can design your own form. I am looking for a predesigned template I can use, for example like those you get in Aweber where you just change the text and do some editing to make it look like what you want (but you are not starting from scratch).
nico_pn

Post by nico_pn »

Hi,

We don't have predesigned templates for "custom optin forms" but you can easily customize your form.
To do it, click on "more settings" and you'll see a lots of options to customize your form.
[CENTER]« Mais les grands hommes ne naissent pas dans la grandeur : Ils grandissent. »
Mario Puzo (Le Parrain)

Nicolas Pène
Développement Personnel
Charisme
popup Wordpress plugin
[/CENTER]