Facebook Connect not working with Custom HTML exit Popup

Best Wordpress plugin to engage your users and collect their email. You can use header alerts, popups, or exit pages, and it works with any popular emailing service such as Mailchimp or AWeber
ravichoudhary

Facebook Connect not working with Custom HTML exit Popup

Post by ravichoudhary »

Hi,

I have a site where i used this wpsubscriber plugin for Html Exit popup on home page http://www.mycarpaltunnelrelief.com/.
But the popup appears and not working fine with fb connect.

What i did is using a image and a link on it, the link i have created from facebook Opt in option and added in HTML of HTML exit popup.

when this popup appears and any one try to connect with fb it ask for fb login and redirect to a fb page that is on site and doesnot do any thing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards
Ravi
Baron

Post by Baron »

Well I also facing this problem please suggest some solution.Thanks for sharing.
Fabrice
ObviousIdea

Post by Fabrice »

can you specify which browser you are using, so we could be the closer possible of what you are using exactly ( and @Baron ) please put a test link if you have set a page for it.

It's the week end, but soon, we will have a developer which will follow up with you about this case.
goolmoon7

Post by goolmoon7 »

How are we able to split test between 2 pop overs and account for conversions over the number of views?
Is this done thru aweber? see which of the two 2 forms were submitted, or is there a feature in the plugin that allows for this.
We are the pioneers in providing it certification dumps and braindumps.com - ccna syllabus tutorials with exam pass guarantee. Download our latest testkingccie pba.edu questions to pass real exam
Jean-Christophe Bisoux

Post by Jean-Christophe Bisoux »

Hi,
you have in WPS the "Optin Analytics" you can split test different popup, just in "display location" say which popup you would like to split test for a same page.
The only problem, WPS know when it send informations to aweber but it didn't know if the person finish the inscription.

Regards,
JC