Is it possible to post pictures through command line?

Easy Photo Uploader for Facebook, a shell extension for Windows to share photo album with Facebook without the need to be connected to the Facebook web site
david909

Is it possible to post pictures through command line?

Post by david909 »

I was wondering if it was possible to post FB pictures through command line? example easyphoto.exe /username /password /c:\sample.jpg?
I'm trying to find a solution to my problem. I have photobooth at non profit events and after each session I would like to offer the user a way to upload their image to their own FB account. Your software seems like it is the missing key that I been looking for.
Michael Regilio

Post by Michael Regilio »

david909 wrote:I was wondering if it was possible to post FB pictures through command line? example easyphoto.exe /username /password /c:\sample.jpg?
I'm trying to find a solution to my problem. I have photobooth at non profit events and after each session I would like to offer the user a way to upload their image to their own FB account. Your software seems like it is the missing key that I been looking for.
I'm looking for the same thing. Was this ever figured out?
Phil
ObviousIdea

Post by Phil »

You can launch Easy Photo Uploader with the image(s) as parameter easily, but the user still has to login to Facebook and allow the application to access his photos and such.
PicBackMan

Post by PicBackMan »

So there is no direct way to upload photos to Facebook from the command line itself?
Phil
ObviousIdea

Post by Phil »

Not right now. But even if it was implemented, the user would still be required to authenticate (log into his account) and give the app permission to access his photos at least once.

So I'm not sure if that's what the original poster or Michael were looking for?
Philippe Gastal

Post by Philippe Gastal »

Bonjour,
Je recherche aussi le moyen de faire par ligne de commande. L'utilisation et les commandes de Easy Photo Uploader me conviennent mais je souhaiterais le faire en ligne de commande.
Pourquoi ?
Je suis photographe et lors de mes reportages je dois envoyer en directe mes photos sur facebook.
J'utilise un appareil photo avec un transmetteur wifi qui transmet les photos (que je choisis) sur un ordinateur portable. Je suis sur le terrain et ne peux accéder à mon ordinateur.
Je souhaiterais envoyer les photos prises directement sur facebook sans l'intervention d'une personne cas je suis seul lors des reportages.
Il serait tés intéressant d'avoir cette possibilité, du style de la programmation de FBCDM.

Pouvez vous m'aider ?
Dans l'attente de vous lire, je vous souhaite une bonne soirée.

Hello,
I'm also looking for a way to command line. The use and Easy Photo Uploader commands suit me but I would do it from the command line .
Why?
I am a photographer and in my stories I have to send my pictures directly on Facebook .
I use a camera with a wireless transmitter that transmits pictures ( I choose ) on a laptop. I'm on the ground and can not access my computer.
I would like to send photos taken on facebook directly without the intervention of a person if I'm alone when reporting .
It would be interesting to have ties that possibility, the style of programming FBCDM .

Can you help me ?
Pending read you , I wish you a good evening .
Phil
ObviousIdea

Post by Phil »

Currently, it's not possible to use pure command line, as you still have to select which album to upload to. We will consider to add some parameter for this, to select the account and album name...
Philippe Gastal

Post by Philippe Gastal »

Thank you for have taking into account the demand is very important to some photographers who want to use your software as described above .
sharply this change ;-)