If you have to backup or download your PhotoOnWeb albums, you need to use an FTP client such as Filezilla (freeware).
- Connect the FTP client by using the following information:
Server (Host): ftp.photoonweb.com
Username: Your PhotoOnWeb username
Password: Your PhotoOnWeb password
Lost your password?
If you don't remember your password, click here to reset your password.
- Once connected you will see a list of folders on the remote side (right) which contain your online photo albums.
- Browse to a location on the local side (left) where you want to download your albums to.
- Select the albums to backup from the server on the right, and right-click on the selection. Click "Download" to start the transfer.
- When done, continue below to delete your account.
Once you have finished the backup, or if you don't use the account anymore, please delete your account like this:
- Log in to PhotoOnWeb
- Click "Delete my account" on the right, and confirm the deletion
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I need an account on this forum to do the backup?
A: No, you don't need to have or create an account here. Just follow the directions above. If you just want to check your albums, see the next question.
Q: How can I see a list of my albums?
A: Just log in to your PhotoOnWeb account here.
Q: What can I do if I don't remember my password?
A: Click here to reset your password.